What is exactly a cozy cave dog bed? For those who are not yet familiar with it, it is like something that gives your dog a hug. You know, dogs love to snuff around and make themselves stay under it. It’s just a dog thing. A cozy cave dog bed provides your dog that kind of feeling and environment where it can just tuck under it.
A cozy cave dog bed is ideal for all kinds of dogs, what kind of dog do you have? Is he a cuddler? or does he love to snug himself in tight spaces, or is he the kind that loves to burrow himself? Either which, a cozy cave dog bed provides your dog that kind of security and comfort that your dog would surely love.
A cozy cave dog bed helps your dog to feel calm and secure. And when a dog feels that way, you know you have a happier dog. When your dog snoozes on layers of Sherpa lining that make him feel like being enveloped in comfort and coziness, you have one cheerful dog. With a cozy cave dog bed, your dog is the ultimate star of the show.
Do dogs like cave beds?
We humans have different preferences on what works best with us and what does not. In like manner also, dogs have also their set of preferences. There are those that love the comfort configuration of a cozy cave dog bed and there are also dogs that have something that can make them comfortable.
Just like us, there are dogs that have something else in mind when we’re talking of comfort. There are dogs that are uncomfortable to stay underneath the cave-like setup of a cozy cave dog bed. It makes them think of something else. But there are those that just slide nicely on one of those cave beds and make it their permanent abode instantly.
A cozy cave dog bed is excellent for dogs who are:
- Nervous or anxious dog – The narrow setup, where it feels like an enclosed space, a cave dog bed, helps stressed-out canines feel secure.
- Crates loving dog – Dogs that enjoy sleeping on their crates are mostly easy to adjust to their cozy cave dog bed with ease. The hooded environment creates a more identical scenario in terms of comfort and protection.
- Burrower dogs – Dogs that burrow before going to sleep usually prefer a cave dog bed. There is something in the cozy cave dog bed gives the dog a certain level of security and comfort.
- Dogs that small or toy breed – A cave bed is ideal for small and petite-sized canines. It is hard to look for cave dog beds that would fit a large-sized breed.
- Thin-furred dogs – Dogs that do not have a thick fur get chilled easily compared to thick-furred ones. The high walls and the narrow space of cave beds helps dog to feel warm.
- Anxious dogs – It is natural for some dogs to feel anxious when their owners get to leave their homes. A cozy cave dog bed can help dogs with anxiety issues to feel secure when their sleeping quarter provides a tight and cozy environment.
Dogs cave bed
A cave bed provides dogs a feeling of security and comfort because a cave bed is just a regular dog bed that has a roof. The roof’s sloped design makes it touch your dog’s body that gives a snuggly feeling that your dog craves heavily. When an anxious dog slides securely on one of those cave beds, a dog feels secures and can help them sleep better.
A dog that loves spending a great deal of time on their crates would have no problems adjusting to their cave beds. There are just a few things you need to consider in getting your dog a cave bed. You need to note these few considerations to help you with your decisions.
- Size – Make it sure that your dog fits perfectly on the cave bed. A very large cave bed is not too ideal since it would defeat the purpose of having of having something that would provide a sense of coziness to your dog.
- Material – You need to see and make sure that your dog would be comfortable with the material construction of the cave bed. They made most of it from nylon, or micro-suede. Choose the best one that will provide the optimum comfort for your dog.
- Ease of cleaning – Check if the dog beds have most parts that are removable. It is difficult to clean and wash a dog cave bed that is sewn and fixed tightly.
How do you encourage the dog to use his cave bed?
Dogs are like people. There are some that would readily accept and embrace change. There are also others that would hesitate for a while would need to be motivated to make them like their cave bed. Every dog is different and most of them are unique in their own little way.
If you notice your dog seems hesitant to lie inside his bed, you can do the following tips:
- Hide some treats – Position some few treats at those places where your dog would have to sniff hard so they go into the farthest end of the cave bed like at the back, or under the cushion. This will make your dog to go inside the bed and familiarize the cover. You sometimes need to use a little of deception to make him realize he has a nice place to doze off.
- Spray or put on a familiar scent – When a dog is uncertain about his surrounding, or he smells an unfamiliar scent, that will add to his hesitation in transferring to his new bed. We recommend putting your dog’s old pillow or blanket just to make him comfortable with his recognized scent. When you see your dog is already comfortable and well acquainted with his bed, you can introduce back the bed’s cushion and mattress.
- You can remove temporarily the cover – When dogs are not yet familiar with their new environment, you sometimes need to make some minor tweaking and adjustments. It takes time and you need to be patient. Unzip the cave cover and let your dog get used to his new bed. When you have seen that he is already comfortable with it, you can put it back and see your dog get happy with this new “acquisition”.
Cave Hooded Plush Donut Pet
We understand you want to get the best things for your dog. This hooded dog bed is ideal for a dog. This one is great for the smaller-sized breeds and not for the bigger ones. It is soft and warm because it uses a thick plush to the surface. It has a smooth feeling that is friendly to your dog’s skin.
Get your dog to sleep deep in this excellent-quality dog bed. It is easy to clean and self-warming. Your dog will surely doze off nicely during the cold winter months. You’ll never regret having this dog bed. Show your dog a lot of love.
Comfortable Dog Den In Igloo Shaped With A Soft Removable Cushion
Get your dog to enjoy sleeping on this igloo-shaped dog cave bed. It will give your dog more than just comfort. It gives your dog a private space of his own. Your dog would feel secure when he enters his cave. It has a sturdy and yet comfortable build that gives you an assurance that your dog would be totally secure.
Most dog owners love this dog bed. Most dogs, when they first enter their cave bed, would instantly fall in love with it. You don’t need to make some adjustments because it is already perfect. It is great for small to medium-sized dogs. Come and get it now.
Best Pet Supplies Pet Tent-Soft Bed for Dog
There are just some dogs that are quite picky and choosy with their sleeping quarters. This pet tent would surely get your dog to sleep in it with no issues. It features an elegant tent design dogs would surely love. It uses faux suede, linen, and corduroy that will provide your pet their much-needed warmth.
Comfort is a priority for choosing the best sleeping essentials for your dog. This dog bed is just an ideal choice for his all-night sound sleep. It is cozy and gives your dog a sense of privacy. It also encourages a pleasant sense of security. This dog cave will last long because they made it of durable materials.
Amazon Basics Folding Soft Dog Crate
A dog cave that is durable and you can assemble and disassemble in a matter of minutes. It is a folding dog crate for a dog that weighs around 42 pounds. Your dog could sleep soundly and feel a lot of security because of its durability and excellent build quality.
The PVC frame and Polyvinyl Chloride fabric can be set up easily with no use of tools. It allows you to carry it wherever you go and your dog will always have his bed with him. Your dog is just one lucky dog when you get this dog crate for him. Get this one now.